Routine Consultation on Academy Admissions Arrangements 2023-24
The governors of The Hurlingham Academy would like to give notice of our intention to consult on the Academy’s Admission Policy. This is a routine consultation which is required by the School Admissions Code to take place every 7 years.
The draft policy for consultation can be viewed here, or a hard copy is available on request from the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This routine consultation requires a six-week consultation period, in line with the School Admission Code. The consultation period is from Monday 1st November to Friday 10th December.
Any comments regarding this policy must be made in writing by emailing us at email@example.com or by completing the online form here.
Who is consulted?
This consultation is for the attention of:
- Parents of pupils at The Hurlingham Academy;
- Local Governing Bodies and Head Teachers of schools in the local area;
- Other persons in the area who have an interest in the proposed arrangements;
- All other admission authorities within the local area;
- The local authority; and
- Adjoining neighbouring local authorities.